Saturday, May 26, 2012

Slim Down Saturday - May 26th

Week 14
Post op Week 12
Starting weight: 316.8
Weight  two weeks ago: 274
Current weight: 267.8
Total loss: 49 pounds



I am still having a hard time believing this is happening to me.  I am on track to be at 50+ pounds lost next week.  I am doing great. Still no fills and my stress is lots less.  This weekend I am going jeep rock crawling with my husband.  I would have never done that 49 pounds ago.  Yall have asked for before/after pics so I have put them together :-)

You will need to scroll for my big before and after pics....

Check out those pants!!  Silver 26/28 capris that now fall off and my current 18/20 pink capris I got from the ladies section NOT the womens AKA Moomoo section!!!









4 comments:

  1. Wow! You are doing so great!!! I can't believe you haven't even had your first fill! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome, its great to be able to browse the ladies section...great work!

    ReplyDelete