Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tomorrows the day

In less then 12 hours I will be at my consultation.  I have tried not thinking about it but of course..its all I can think about right now!!

I am a nervous wreak.  To top it all off I am not telling my mom right now and its the first time I have kept something from her for this long since I was little.  I mean I told her I was pregnant like 10 minutes after I found out.  I feel kind of guilty but this is about me and while I love my mother - she has a tendency to make it about her and I 100% guarantee that as soon as she finds out she will discover some new amazing weight loss thing or surgery she is going to do as well.  I do not mind if she does that but again....this is for me and I need to keep my focus on that not on other people 's journeys.  Once I know that I can do this and I can focus on me..I will tell her.  She may kill me but it will probably be after the surgery.

I will report back to the cyber world what the results are sometime tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment