Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bleh

Hey guys... Not much to say tonight. I am making it..just finished day 4 of preop. It's really stormy here tonight and I started not feeling well about an hour ago. I think I am dehydrated. I am making a goal to drink at least 4 of my glasses of water tomorrow. It is about 16 ounces per glass. Anyway... Heading to bed to get some sleep since I am sure I will be up later when the storms hit our area! I can already hear the wind picking up and the dry line is still in western Oklahoma.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:NW Arkansas

1 comment:

  1. It was so hard for me to drink a lot of water at first. I used to NEVER drink water. I just put myself on a water time schedule and it made it much easier for me. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete