Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bleh Sunday

Lets just say today was not a good food day for me today!  I wanted to eat everything I saw.  I ate a piece of Dixie's pancake I made her, tried a tater tot and honestly could have ate an entire cheese burger if my husband would have bought the one I wanted for me. 

I am ready for when I have the band and can eat real food...at least then if I want to splurge and eat to get the taste of a nice juicy burger I can...even if it is only part of that burger.  The thought of doing something that makes me not get this surgery really freaks me out. 

I am also thinking about making a google site with recipes that I create during each stage of the lapband experience...liquids, mushys, ext.  Thought that might help people. 

What do yall think??  Is there one already out there?

I need to keep this up and remember these three statements.

2 comments:

  1. hang in there, we all have gone through this.. it will get easier..
    you can add this one to your recipes for mushies : my mom made it for me today, cook chicken breast with a little bit of water with lots of your favourite spice. she then added a bit of fried onion (not just translucent, caramel color kind), add a table spoon of lowfat sour cream and pure, add lemon juice, salt and pepper as you wish, god was it ever yummy.. I could have had the whole thing( well, not really as my band limits me)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea I totally will be checking it out.

    ReplyDelete