Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Head hunger and I am old

I am sitting here drinking a low sodium V8 juice and all I can think about is a cheeseburger. I want one soooo bad. I am happy with the top bun gone as well....just let me have the rest. The only non mushy thing I have tried is chicken so it will be a few weeks before I attempt to eat said burger but jeeze this head hunger is killing me.

Does head hunger ever go away? Will eating a burger in a few weeks (even if it's just like a bite) help or make it worse?

Now on to the really sad news, this surgery has turned me into an old woman and I have proof:



All but one is vitamins... And yes one is a flint stone's chewable but still.... A pill organizer. I did not plan to have one of these for like another 40 years.... Guess that's the price I have to pay to get supermodel hot. ;-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I finally had my first burger the other night here at home, just in case. I didn't use a bun but wrapped it in a lettuce leaf so I could pick it up and pretend it was a ooey, gooey burger. I just took little bites and chewed the living tarnation out of it! Only got about 1/2 to 3/4 of it down, but it was GOOD! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete